Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Makeup Bags

I'm getting behind on posting my finished projects. I've been busy sewing away and little time blogging my finished projects. I've been working on these cute makeup bags latley. I took a few to a little boutique and the owner loved them and agreed to sell them in her store! I'm pretty excited about that so I want to have them in stock, so I can supply the boutique with more when she sells out! More pics to come!

Makeup Bag Details: Made of 100% cotton fabric, craft fuse and canvas fabric for interfacing for strength and durability. They measure approximatly 10" x 7". Machine Washable gentle cycle, dry on low setting. Please contact me with any questions, or to place an order.

Alexander Henry "Kleo" -SOLD-









3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

These would come in very handy, and I'm sad that I just bought some before I went to Dallas. Next time I'm in the market, I'll get 'em from you!

karen said...

I just love these (as you know)! Great gift idea (as you also know). I really like the fabrics you're choosing. They should sell well.

Katie said...

Congrats Ronna! That's AWESOME to have a boutique pick up your stuff. The Alexander Henry one is my favorite!!! Love that Kleo print and colors!