Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Pleated Shoulder Bags

I've been working on finishing these shoulder bags for the past few days, I get so excited about the fabric and the cutting part, that before I know it I have 4 cut out and none sewn! So I've been busy trying to complete everything I've cut before I start something else. So since I've finished these shoulder bags I think I'm gonna take a little brake from the shoulder bag for now.
I've cut a few new Olivia Clutchs, so I think I'll work on those, so stay posted.

Great size for everyday use, Magnetic snap closure, 1 open pocket for your cell phone, and a pen pocket.Approximate Dimensions: 11.5" (top) - 15" (bottom) wide, 15" tall, Shoulder strap is approximately 21"



SOLD





3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Nice additions to the collection...

=)

karen said...

Such beautiful springtime colors! You've been busy!

Katie said...

It's funny, I HATE the cutting out part, ahhaa, I get too excited to do the sewing and complete one thing before cutting out the rest most of the time. You've been busy-great job.