Friday, April 30, 2010

Day of the Dead Fold Over Clutch

I had some left over fabric from the Olivia Clutch I made a few days ago so I decided to make a Fold Over Clutch with it. It's very Halloween-ish....I'm a big Halloween fan, and I know it's a bit early for Halloween but I love this FoldOver no matter what month it is. It's bold, it's fun...an attention getter for sure! The Fold Over Clutch measurements are approx 11" wide, 6" tall with a magnetic snap closure, an arm strap so your hands can be free to shop, dance or anything you need to do hands free.

3 comments:

karen said...

Oh my! The lining... THE LINING!!! Perfect with the trip fabric. Its a a really fun little bag!

Susan Anderson said...

That one's fun, Ronna!

=)

Katie said...

My cousin Sarah would love this. Very cute!