Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dusting off my Sewing Machine...

I've taken a long, needed break from sewing and anything crafty. I just havent felt up to it, and I've been ignoring the mess on my sewing table for months now. But with a new baby on it's way, I thought it might be a good idea to start cleaning my craft area. I always feel so much better when I have a clean and organized table, and I feel like sewing more too.
In the piles of stuff I've collected in the last few months I found some fabrics cut for the Large Makeup Bags so I got organized and started sewing. I had 6 Large makeup bags waiting to be sewn!! I think I got a little ahead of myself when I was cutting the pattern! I was able to finish 2 bags a night this week, (once I got my kids in bed). So here's a look at my weeks work. All for sale and ready to ship.






Colors/Fabrics






Black/White with Teal Zipper. 10.5 in wide x 6.5 in height. 9.5 in zipper.
Black Canvas Duck Cloth inside.



Brown with Green Flowers. 10 in wide x 6.5 in height. 9 in zipper.



Brown with Green Flowers outside, Green & white polka dots inside.



Pink Damask. 10.5 in wide, 6.25 in height. 9.5 in zipper. White Canvas Duck Cloth inside.



Pastel Stripes. 10.5 in wide, 6.5 in height. 9 in zipper.


Pastel Stripes, Cream Colored Canvas Duck Cloth inside.


Pink Paisley. 10 in wide, 6.5 in height. 8.5 in zipper. White Canvas Duck Cloth inside.



Baby Blue, with brown/cream swirls. 10.5 in wide, 6.5 in height. 9 in zipper.
Cream Colored Canvas Duck Cloth inside.


All Makeup Bags are machine washable.

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

You always find such cute fabrics!

=)